Friday, February 25, 2011

A Nelena (gasp) Love Story

People tell me that I"m very sarcastic. I hope I am, because I want that as a life-achievement.
So anyways, I wrote this Nelena (gasp) love story because I had this font that I loved. (Yes, fonts inspire stories, well more like the names of them and how they look)
So how I came up with this story idea, I have no freaking idea. But, just to clear things up, half of it was to acknowledge the awesomeness of Harry Potter and the Salvatores, and the other half was poking fun at the Nelena love stories on YouTube (cough - I never read one for the record)
Just so you know, I write a lot of YA, because I don't feel like writing that sappy and powerful, poignant, and tear-driving adult stuff. 
hence, we have


(PS: For those of you oblivious, Nelena is Nick&Selena. I used to ship them, but now all the Jonas Brothers are (insert unpleasant word)

a magic little star


~ the story about a girl, her dreams, & what she’ll do to accomplish them~

Melanie Brookwoods loves 4 things. Harry Potter. Nick Jonas. Selena Gomez. & of course Nelena. She believes in them.
~Set like a script/play, but it isn’t~

Prologue(ish): a little idea via. IM

Melanie- foreverNnelena
Cynthia (her bff)- CynthiaWesley

foreverNnelena- Don’t you miss the days when Nelena was still together?
CynthiaPWesley- Umm. Sure. Aren’t you a bit too addicted to them? Your whole room is a mix of Nick and Sel stuff.
foreverNnelena- Your joking right? Nelena is life. Ur a fan too u know
CynthiaPWesley- I know, but can’t u ship sth mor worthwile? lyke me & paul wesley?
foreverNnelena- lyke that’s eva gunna happen. Nelena has a chance. y’d they even break up, I have 0 idea.
CynthiaPWesley- ur mean. cuz me & paul have the same last name, we’re destined to be w. each otha.
foreverNnelena- & u neglected 2 think about the 10+ yr age diff?
CynthiaPWesley- hmph. I refuse to respond. @ least I didn’t write a song bout him,, talking about how I hated changing for him or w/e
foreverNnelena- That has yet 2 b proven tru. Nelena has a chance as long as Miley keeps out and Nick & Sel r alive.
CynthiaPWesley- Good luck with ur mission of keeping Nelena together.
foreverNnelena- It will happen.
CythiaRWesley- dream on.
foreverNnelena- u dream on about paul Wesley. I’m dedicating this summer 2 do w/e it takes 2 bring Nelena back together.
CynthiaPWesley- & how is that.
foreverNnelena- Just wait. This summer, my fam & I r visiting my aunt in LA. Just wait & it’ll happen... as long as i’m pulling the strings.
CynthiaPWesley- w.e u say.

foreverNnelena- u just wait ;)

Chapter 1- a little plan via genius

[ MM ] Melanie’s Mom- Are you kidding me? All the Harry Potter books? You can’t bring all of them.
Melanie- Why not?
MM- It a matter of whether or not you can pay for the extra costs of excess weight in our luggage?
Melanie- I’ll take out some clothes.
MM- That’s your solution? We’re staying with Aunt Haley for the entire summer. You should take a majority of your summer clothes.
Melanie- But, your not letting me take my Nelena notebooks either. Can’t I have one thing actually important to me other than my laptop and phone?
MM- Your cousin Miranda will probably have the books too. It’s a famous book series you know.
Melanie- But I won’t be able to write and take notes in the margins or anything. PLEASE?
MM- No. That’s final. You can either sacrifice your laptop, or the books.
Melanie- But you know I need my laptop for my Nelena Blog and fanfiction.
MM- What’s with you and that couple??? They’re celebrities Mel. Who knows if their relationship was even just a publicity stunt. Don’t get so worked up over it.
Melanie- Why are you so against Nelena?
MM- You’re taking your SATs next year. You need to study and focus. You can’t get caught in all your Nelena mish-mosh.
Melanie- You can do this to me.
MM- I know what’s best for you.
Melanie- No, you don’t.
MM- Keep packing. We’ll talk about this later. Now isn’t the time.
Melanie- Fine. I’m taking the books.
MM- No you aren’t. When will you understand that. You need to take a break from everything. (Scoops up all of Melanie’s Harry Potter books). Bring extra tank tops. (& leaves the room)
Melanie- (Groans and turns on her laptop and types the web address to her blog: forevernnelena.bloggit.com. Starts feverishly typing a new post, mumbling the words as she goes) Today is an unfair day. In my covert trip to LA, not so covert anymore, my mom won’t let me bring my HP books. Annoying much? But in the bright part, my aunt is getting married to this big Hollywood producer who happens to know Nick Jonas. Let’s just see what happens when I beg him to meet Nick. Will liveblog then, don’t worry. Fingers crossed Nelena fans, I’m one step closer in bringing them together, and find out why they broke up in the first place. In Nelena News today: Someone spotted Selena talking on her phone and saying Nick once. Ooh. We’ll have our Nelena Table talk about that later. Stay tuned for more Nelena gossip. xoxo foreverNnelena (She presses post and sees a comment a moment later. She reads the comment aloud, its from one of her affilates) Nirandalena: NelenaTable later? That’d be nice. I doubt she was talking about Nick though. We’ll discuss later. Have some important new Nelena news to post now. xox.Nirandalena.
(IM pops up from Nirandalena)

Nirandalena- When is the NelenaTable happening?
foreverNnelena- idk....... since when do you IM me fellow nelenaer?”
Nirandalena- I’m ur soon 2 be cuz... duh?
foreverNnelena- ur dad is the one that marrying meh aunt?
Nirandalena- who else. didn’t ur mom say that ur soon 2 be cuz’s name was Miranda? pic togetha the pieces.
foreverNnelena- Can u get him to get an interview w. Nick J?
Nirandalena- I tried. u can try once u come. its nawt ez.
foreverNnelena- I can be very persuasive. fake crying :’(
Nirandalena- ingenious
foreverNnelena- would u happen 2 have H P books?
Nirandalena- ur mom made my soon 2 b mom order the spec edition of them here.
foreverNnelena- yay ;)
Nirandalena- yup. it comes with edible potion making stuff, a cauldron, a fake wand and that stuff.... I got a pack 2 of course. H P 4 life
foreverNnelena- I think ur becoming the best cuz ive eva had.
Nirandalena- :) ssame her fellow nelenaer
foreverNnelena- same here.
Nirandalena- gotta go. xox.











No comments:

Post a Comment