Friday, February 25, 2011

too cliche for words

You know, I  think I'll make this a page, if not for the fact that doing the constant footnotes is insanely annoying.Writing them is like reading them, (Annoying). You know what, I should have done parentheses like I usually do in my wannabe YA fiction.
 I make really stupid references. Be warned.Like really stupid references. Things that don't even make sense. like really. It's my inner anti-fan-girl
Oh yes, if you comment on how retarded this is, well, this is tv for ya. But I actually really enojoyed writing this. It's like my ultimate Degrassi-Glee-GossipGirl-90210-DisneyChannel-Nick-MakingFunOfTV-ETC TV Shows. You know, I think I'll continue this with new ideas. Just scrapping the footnotes portion :) 
Oh yeah, I got as far as summing up the first two characters, haha. Comment if you like it, don't if you, well, don't.



(insert another cliche title here)



~ filled with all those horrific cliche and predictable plots ~

Prologue (or whatever)- An introductory Cliche

 (A/N Don’t comment on how stupid it is. It’s supposed to be stupid. It’s those cliche tv show things I predict correctly the moment I see them. So it’ll be a blend of jokes about, well everything. Twilight, Harry Potter, Mean Girls, High School Musicl, Gossip Girl, iCarly, Hannah Montana, and the list keeps going. I’d rather not type etc at the end of that list. thank you, and enjoy, laugh, and realize how today’s society is crazy because of these things.)

 (A/N2 There will be pop culture, gosh I hate that word – Pop  Culture. Never mind, Modern TV, Book, Movie references. I will have a number in [] bold to represent it. I’ll have a list on the bottom. I don’t feel like doing footnotes.)

Disclaimer: I do not own or have an affiliation with the following brands, TV shows, books, nor movies. This is for purely my entertainment and for those people who feel like reading this. I do not claim any ownership of any kind.

A Funnier Disclaimer if you don’t feel like being serious (examples of what I’m doing without the plot blends. And it makes no sense)-

My Evil Stupid Predictable Plotlines Separated At Birth, I didn’t meet until writing this Twin: OMG. I have to own like Edward Cullen. Have you seen him sparkle. OMFGG. Twi-Hards for lyke EVAAA.
Me the serious and mocking and cynical (yay. the world needs more cynics) one: You don’t own him.
Stupid Twin: SAY WHAT?
Me (the awesome cynic. just kidding about the awesome part. or am I? I don’t have much of an ego, don’t worry. teehee. okay that wasn’t funny. on with the dialogue):  You don’t. It belongs to the crappy writer Stephenie MyLifeDependsOnWritingAboutASadDepressedGirlThatCan’tDecideOnWhetherSheWantsToDateASparklyBadHairedVampireOrAHotShirtlessWolf. Which isn’t a tough decision by the way.
Stupid Edward Loving Twin: Oh shut up. You must be Team Jacob.
Me: What if I am???
Stupid Twin comes running after me with a chainsaw: TAKE THAT BACK!!!  EDWARD OWNS!!!! PWNS!! He can kill Jacob any freaking day!
Me: you don’t own twilight. period. nor anything else we’re going to mention now. (points to screen)
Stupid Twin that still can’t believe she doesn’t own Edward and is now plotting to kill Bella and kidnap Edward: (realizes she’s on screen) We don’t own any of this stuff. Bella Marie Swan, not Cullen! I’m Mrs.Cullen (smiles somewhat sweetly) if your watching this (holds up chainsaw) Your dead. After my little Jacob loving twin here is taken care of. And yes you can take Jacob instead. Edward will be great after the rebound :) [1]
Me: Say what!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! (Twin holds up chainsaw)
CUTS TO STATIC. PLEASE ENJOY THE FOLLOWING STORY.
I don’t own anything. period... enjoy :)

School: Constance McKinley Community School [2]

6 Main Characters (+ Side Characters Next Post):

1)   Rachel Blair Munro [3](but oh so wants to add Hudson to it) [4] A talented singer, a bitch that wants to rule the school, and very emotional. And she’d love for Daniel to ask her out some day. Issues much? [5]
2)   Daniel Nathan Hudson [6] A potato, athlete, and also a talented singer who hates to admit it. [7] Oh and he really likes Rachel, but then he has a kid with his ex-gf turned to current gf via his Facebook Relationship Status.[8]


References UNDER



[1] TotalDramaWorldTour. (no comment on why I watch that show, thank you very much) Episode 1. by Cody. Near The End. Clear? When the stupid cheater leaves. TMI now.  Focus! Quote “Girls on the rebound are the best”. No comment on that line.

[2] Constance (gossip girl reference) McKinley (glee reference. Duh) Community School (Degrassi Community School PWNS. Well for overdramatic drama yesz. And it is the source for obsessed Munro Chamber fangirls. I’m not one of them. Talk to some TeamEli girl (hopefully a girl. haha) on twitter...)

[3] Rachel (from Glee, Blair from gossip girl, and Munro as a kicker of a Munro Chambers and Samantha Munro = DeGrassi reference) Cuz I felt like it.

[4] Why Hudson you may ask? Finn Hudson from Glee, the boy Rachel had a beyond major crush on in Glee. From the 2nd eppie Showmance, I’d imagine Rachel doodling his name to the end of hers wouldn’t you? haha.

[5] No brainer, fantastic Singer = Rachel. Wannabe Bitch yet so good at it = Blair. Emotional = Reference to Samantha Munro’s wonderful emotional scenes on DeGrassi. Her fake tears are simply amazing. I wanna thumbs up them.

[6] Daniel/Dan (gossip girl... not One Tree Hill. but à) Nathan (One Tree Hill) Hudson (Cuz Finn. Ya know. Glee. Rachel. No math to be done. Get the hint)

[7] Ex GF Part Belongs to Dan from Gossip Girl. Georgina showing up with a surprise baby much??? Current gf thingy is all Glee. (woo-hoo. Glee premieres in 2 days )




No comments:

Post a Comment